Extending and releasing open source software

  • RE: Secure e-mail
    ... Yes, but GnuPG is licensed under the GPL, isn't it? ... > "You can encrypt your messages with PGP products " ... > the license, not sure how it works for educational institutes, they may ... > messages with PGP products (absolutely free). ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • Re: Suse 9.1 pro licensing
    ... You need GnuPG to verify this message ... But to be on the safe side, why not ask SUSE ... > license and found it so full of grammatical errors and other ... AFAIK novell has changed the yast ...
    (comp.os.linux.misc)
  • Re: Cycling in the rain with glasses ... gah!
    ... bike while intoxicated is only an offence if you do it on the public ... and again you can't lose your license for it. ... believe it is subject to intoximeter testing. ... Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla - http://enigmail.mozdev.org ...
    (uk.rec.cycling)
  • =?UTF-8?B?Tm90aWZpY2FjacOzbiBkZWwgZXN0YWRvIGRlbCBlbnbDrW8=?=
    ... back applies to computers bought with OEM versions of Windows installed. ... Windows license I paid earlier? ... "One dreaming alone, it will be only a dream; ... Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla - http://enigmail.mozdev.org ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Re: [OT] How much open is OpenSolaris?