help controlling beep in wheezy gnome desktop
- From: Paul E Condon <pecondon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2011 07:13:26 -0600
I'm running wheezy gnome desktop on i386 host. I can't turn off the
beep sound using software. (Pulling AC plug on sound system works, but
has unwanted side effects.) Where is the control? I can't find it.
Are there some packages that I should install, but are not part of
what is done by the tasksel desktop task?
Paul E Condon
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: this is just a test, please ignore it!
- Next by Date: Re: Xen support
- Previous by thread: Canonical source for the new CD signing key's fingerprint?
- Next by thread: Re: help controlling beep in wheezy gnome desktop