Re: create image from cd&dvd

On Thu, 17 Mar 2011 11:54:28 +0330, hamed hosseini wrote:

what is best software for create image from cd&dvd and mount image?

You can use "genisoimage" to generate the ISO (there are also GUI based
apps, like K3B or Brasero which can create those kind of files).

Once created, you can "mount" the ISO file using the "-o loop" option.

Greetings,

--
Camaleón

  • Re: X configuration (amd64)
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: System crashes for no apparent reason
    ... Andre's suggestion of adding text to the boot options ... It is very gui intensive --- by the time i get a chance to login, ... System crashes for no apparent reason ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • RE: C2t2 install on HP DL360. Hangs at cciss
    ... I can seem to boot all the way through to the gui but when I go to ... partition using disk druid it tells me I have no devices. ... To unsubscribe: http://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/fedora-list -- ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: Math Package to Solve Linear Equations?
    ... and the y values and the program inverts the matrix and reports the x ... Matlab - proprietary, comes with a good GUI, lots of routines to plot ... graphs, contours etc., contains lot of sparse solvers. ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject of "unsubscribe". ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: XForward mplayer
    ... Have you intalled a GUI? ... session, it runs in its console mode. ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ... Trouble? ...
    (Debian-User)