Re: Why policyd from 2007 in squeeze?

On Fri, Apr 1, 2011 at 2:18 PM, Camaleón <noelamac@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hum... there was a wishlist bug:

postfix-policyd: Please package version 2.x

Maybe you can add yourself to it and ask for additional information on
the matter (foreseen date for the package to be included, if they need
help/volunteers to test the new packages, etc...)

Greetings,

--
Camaleón

OK thanks, it is now in sid and wheezy as package postfix-cluebringer

Strange name for something expected to be deployed in
this role. Policyd was better.

--Donald

Relevant Pages

  • Re: New packages
    ... so if it's just a matter of getting this one ... > program packaged it would be easier to file an RFP and see if any ... > existing developers are interested in picking up the package. ... Do I need to submit a new ITP? ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Fedora disimprovements: am I alone?
    ... enough sense to try running system-config-services before jumping to any ... of them from Gnome to XFCE and still have various Gnome stuph on them. ... it does not matter which package is default for which DE ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: Nestle Semi-Sweet Morsels Shrinking
    ... Today's mighty oak is just yesterday's nut that held its ground. ... the package isn't that big a deal. ... doesn't matter because we put in as much as we want. ...
    (rec.food.cooking)
  • Re: organizing deep source trees with child packages
    ... This is not a matter of semantic, this is a matter of being handy for ... It should rather show simple names of Ada units, ... A package browser allows browsing ... browser as a package browser, avoiding the work of maintaining two ...
    (comp.lang.ada)
  • Re: RSG Cin 2009: Its on like Donkey Kong
    ... Would you settle for a package of Little Chocolate Donuts and a warm Pepsi ... As a matter of fact I would enjoy that tasty treat!!! ...
    (rec.sport.golf)