Re: [SOLVED?] Asus A8N-E - debian-amd64 hangs during installation

On 04/06/2011 03:36 PM, Kamil Jońca wrote:

kjonca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Kamil Jońca) writes:
[...]
Inspired by posts about setting hardware/bios options, I turned off "H/W
remapping over 4G" (IIRC)

Installation finished succesfully and now I'll try to play with newly 64
bit system. We'll see ...
Thanks.

Are you sure you aren't trying to install OS/2? :)

corrupt."

  • [SOLVED?] Asus A8N-E - debian-amd64 hangs during installation
    ... Inspired by posts about setting hardware/bios options, I turned off "H/W ... remapping over 4G" (IIRC) ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: When ram memory is critical ?
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: how to get 3D acceleration with an intel i7?
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: [OT] Re: OpenOffice.org - how to install additional languages?
    ... If the immigrant speaks an obscure language and the Court can't find an interpreter in a reasonable time, the defendant goes free because of the "speedy trial" clause of the 6th Amendment. ... As the Reconquista of Azatlan proceeds apace, I predict that there will be Spanish-language courts in the Southwest by the time my "tween" children have there children. ... "Neither the wisest constitution nor the wisest laws will secure ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject of "unsubscribe". ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: iceweasel 4 on squeeze?