Re: obtaining copy of debian

Go to <http://www.debian.org/distrib/> and follow instructions.
Alternatively, go to <http://www.debian.org/CD/vendors/>, choose a
vendor, and order a CD.

No wonder windows is the most popular as I can download any software I
need by one click.the-waz@rogers,com

You can download an installable copy of Windows 7 there?
--
John Hasler

  • Re: Download cd-iso images
    ... I want to download the cd-iso images, but wanted to know if I have to download all 14 iso images under i386 directory? ... You can find instructions at http://newbiedoc.berlios.de/wiki/How_to_download_Debian_GNU/Linux_installation_CD/DVDs_with_Jigdo ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject of "unsubscribe". ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: tool for internet connection test
    ... they said that they were clueless as to what was causing the problem ... on line sync) and download quantity the rest of the time. ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Error installing Ubuntu 11.10 on VirtualBox
    ... check it out,then download the iso again,and recheck the md5,make sure ... It may help to clean the CD/DVD, ... Modify settings or unsubscribe at: ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Re: [OT] Re: Looking for interactive programming with simple graphics like old CoCo BASIC or turbo p
    ... There's a fortran95 system that can be downloaded outside of debian that ... The lazarus metapackage loads the gtk2 variant of the ide. ... 109M download, 691M of disk space expected to be used. ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Moving a Debian install in to new hardware?