Re: CD burning programs with verification
- From: Kelly Clowers <kelly.clowers@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2011 07:45:23 -0700
On Sat, Apr 9, 2011 at 10:36, David Sastre <d.sastre.medina@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Sat, Apr 09, 2011 at 11:15:16AM -0500, Jason Hsu wrote:
I'm looking for a program in the Debian repository that offers verification but with few dependencies. I use my own antiX-derived distro called Swift Linux (www.swiftlinux.org) as my main distro, but I dual boot with Puppy Linux. Puppy Linux comes standard with iso2cd and PBurn, but those applications are specific to Puppy Linux.
I don't like the GnomeBaker program that comes standard in antiX Linux and need a replacement. GnomeBaker doesn't offer a verification feature. I know that XFCE and KDE have their own CD burning programs, but those programs have lots of dependencies.
So what CD burning programs do you like that have verification and do NOT have lots of dependencies (like the XFCE and KDE tools)?
wodim + sha256sum
I agree, this seems like the most straightforward way of doing it
(although for this purpose, md5 would probably be fine)
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Debian Squeeze hangs with kernel 2.6.32-5-xen-686
- Next by Date: Re: obtaining copy of debian
- Previous by thread: Re: CD burning programs with verification
- Next by thread: Re: CD burning programs with verification