Re: Missing keyspan.fw

On Sunday 10 April 2011 08:31:09 pm Boyd Stephen Smith Jr. wrote:
In <BANLkTingT-Wi8DenPtCvnYy+wSMuyWOYKw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, chris wrote:
It was a intentional decision I believe. My understanding is that all
non-free binary firmware was removed from squeeze as per their foss
beliefs.

Most, if not all, of the firmware that was removed from main is available
from non-free.

I think that might be the issue, in this case, the keyspan usa19qw.fw, among
others, is missing in action, I have the firmware-linux-xx packages installed and
don't see it. Brief package searches don't reveal it.

Reportbug has an option for wish list item against a Debian package. Not sure if
the keyspan stuff is free enough to figure out what package to file the wish list
on.
--
Peace,

Greg