Smartphone Debian has a beautiful Table of Contents ; gre

Check it out!

http://wiki.debian.org/Smartphone

Add some content that you know about:
like maybe a link for a smartphone you want to get SD running on.

Help our great project move forward! :)

And, thanks to everyone who's contributed so far. :)

What would you like the SD project to work on next?

== Join in the Global monthly meetings, via voice, about all Free SW HW & Culture
Smartphone Debian: http://wiki.debian.org/Smartphone

  • Re: I want Fedora in my future, but is it possible?
  • Re: Smartphone definition - Re: Poll Summary & Poll 1b - What Smartphonedo you use?
    ... Smartphone == a hardware object which contains a programmable computer, ... phone system connection ability, ... Really doubt they could support debian, but really I don't see debian running on any of them in the near future... ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Poll - What Smartphone do you use?