- From: Frank McCormick <debianlist@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2011 11:39:37 -0400
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
On Sat, 30 Apr 2011 18:26:06 +0300
Sophoklis Goumas <olspookishmagus@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Sat, Apr 30, 2011 at 18:09, Frank McCormick <debianlist@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I am running Sid up to date..and noticed this morning that I have
lost the ability to right click on the Gnome desktop and get the
usual menu. There doesn't seem to be anything in the mouse controls
menu to do with this problem.
Any ideas ?
Move your mouse cursor to a blank spot on your desktop (an area with no icons).
Try either hitting the menu key  (a key that has a menu imprint  on it)
Does the menu appear?
Nope. The system is ignoring right (or for that matter any) clicks
on the desktop. Right clicking works in other places, such as
- -- Frank --
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.11 (GNU/Linux)
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Re: mouse
- From: Frank McCormick
- Re: mouse
- Prev by Date: Re: postfix cannot connect to saslauthd
- Next by Date: Re: FullHD notebook support under Debian (sid)
- Previous by thread: Re: mouse
- Next by thread: Re: mouse