Re: strange Icedove typo (Enigmail?)
- From: Camaleón <noelamac@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 6 May 2011 18:33:03 +0000 (UTC)
On Fri, 06 May 2011 20:04:36 +0200, Stanisław Findeisen wrote:
On 2011-05-06 20:02, Stanisław Findeisen wrote:
On 2011-05-06 19:46, Camaleón wrote:
There is an additional '>' char at the beginning of the 3rd line ofHow weird... Can you reproduce it?
the body (nothing was quoted in this e-mail, it was a "new mail").
Has anyone encountered anything similar?
I ran memtest86+, but with no result.
Hey, me also! :-O
This is crazy.
Heh the first 4 occurences of "From this:" were at the beginning of the
line, only the last one was ">From this:". This is this bug. :-)
Yep, then it has to be what Erwan noted before. Curious... he, one more
reason to add in my list of "why I hate the mbox format" :-P
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: Loss of connectivity on recent testing updates
- Next by Date: Re: OT: Safe to access SSH server from work?
- Previous by thread: Re: strange Icedove typo (Enigmail?)
- Next by thread: grub-probe: error: cannot stat `/dev/root'