Re: Disk Space Issues
- From: godo <goran@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 09 May 2011 17:41:00 +0200
On 2011-05-09 10:48, Daniel Linux wrote:
What you would do after you found a full filesystem? It is just a
general question that was asked in my class of operating systems and
nobody had an answer.
I'm not expert at all, but I will first check which directory is to large.
For example var can be to large because old logs or because something create them rapidly. That happens to me and kernel and sys log was ~6GB each!
Check tmp directory (system and user's); clean all garbage.
If everything is ok run to shop and by bigger hdd :-)
Registered Linux User #503414
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: Single mouse click registers as double click
- Next by Date: Re: Is the Menu key used for anything in Debian?
- Previous by thread: Re: Disk Space Issues
- Next by thread: Re: Disk Space Issues