iceweasle history search by specific time
- From: lina <lina.lastname@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 10 May 2011 00:19:27 +0800
I know sometimes I looked through a website, let's say Saturday
07,May,2011 02:47:36 PM SG
actually it's something I downloaded, but I failed to find the exact
URL. and the history list is so long.
How can I find the specific url of that time,
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: Is the Menu key used for anything in Debian?
- Next by Date: Re: Single mouse click registers as double click
- Previous by thread: #debian-next - channel for testing/unstable discussions
- Next by thread: Re: iceweasle history search by specific time