Re: iceweasle history search by specific time
- From: Camaleón <noelamac@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 9 May 2011 17:13:58 +0000 (UTC)
On Tue, 10 May 2011 00:39:42 +0800, lina wrote:
On Tue, May 10, 2011 at 12:30 AM, Camaleón <noelamac@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Tue, 10 May 2011 00:19:27 +0800, lina wrote:
I know sometimes I looked through a website, let's say Saturday
07,May,2011 02:47:36 PM SG
actually it's something I downloaded, but I failed to find the exact
URL. and the history list is so long.
How can I find the specific url of that time,
You can open "history" and select "view > show column > visit date" to
sort by that field.
Further question, is it possible to find the history which was cleared,
if browser clear history regularly
Hum... when it comes to a sqlite database storage all is possible.
Take a look into this article, you maybe can still get some data from
your "places.sqlite" file, but YMMV depending on your Iceweasel version:
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: Booting a USB hard drive
- Next by Date: How to install using apt-get from local .deb files without Internet OR how to bypass sudo apt-get update
- Previous by thread: Re: iceweasle history search by specific time
- Next by thread: How to install using apt-get from local .deb files without Internet OR how to bypass sudo apt-get update