Re: Re: tp_smapi 0.40-9 incompatible with thinkpad w520

Hi, Henrique,

Yeah, thanks for your analysis. So do you know how to report the problem
to lenovo so hardware engineers there could be aware of this problem or
should we wait for updates of tp_smapi from debian community?

Many thanks!

YC

  • Re: Spam from National Semiconductor
    ... I can't seem to unsubscribe ... I now read my email by logging on to my ISP's site and going to Mail. ... I can report incoming mail as SPAM and have sources blocked. ...
    (sci.electronics.design)
  • Re: best lenovo laptop for debian(i need opinion)
    (Debian-User)
  • =?windows-1256?Q?RE:_Tripwi?= =?windows-1256?Q?re_cant_s?= =?windows-1256?Q?end_report?=
    ... I don't have much to offer on your problem with tripwire, ... This may be happening to other subscribers ot debian-user. ... With the following command I can read the report. ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Rogue Filename - Cant Do A Thing With It
    ... directory was "report" but I changed it to "reportX" and moved all the ... filesystem corruption. ... Have you tried running fsck over that device? ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject of "unsubscribe". ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: usb harddrive problem
    ... You can try by reloading the usb module: ... modprobe -r usb_storage ... Maybe is time to report it... ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)