Missing directory in LTSP 5.2 chroot

Hi there,

I'm not quite sure if it's a real bug, but after installing LTSP-Client
on squeeze there was no sound. The Server was fine, because
I tried to connect from a lenny LTSP-Client to the squeeze
Server and the sound was working fine. So it must be a client problem.
The problem is that the directory /var/lib/pulse will not be
created automatically in the chroot. So after I made the directory
the sound was working.

Best regards
Markus

  • RE: fedora-list Digest, Vol 6, Issue 266
    ... Re: OT: Setting up a forwarding mail domain in DMZ without ... Re: Sound Problem ... downloaded the yum.conf for fedora from Redhat's website. ... Server: Fedora.us Extras ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: No sound over Remote Desktop Connection to SBS server
    ... Jobs come into the server at which point the program plays ... a sound to notify the 'controller' staff that a job has come in. ... controllers work from home connecting in via RDC. ... Microsoft RDP Audio Driver (emulated) ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • How to disable Remote Desktops SoundRedirector?
    ... Or do you want the sound to always play on the server as if you were ... I cannot succeed to do this server side. ... How to disable Remote Desktop's SoundRedirector? ...
  • Re: no sound throuh teminal server
    ... the main question it will garante that the sound record will work throug ... there are no any tools form microsoft to make the record ... working throug teminal server ?? ... MCSE, CCEA, Microsoft MVP - Terminal Server ...
  • Re: Sound & terminal services
    ... That's strange - where/when do you see the driver message? ... --Jonathan Maltz [Microsoft MVP - Windows Server, ... > Is the Windows Audio Service enabled on the server? ... > The problem is that when "Leave sound at remote computer" ...