How to use ALSA from the kernel?
- From: Ralf Mardorf <ralf.mardorf@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 07 Jun 2011 01:05:26 +0200
after removing all ALSA packages, excepted of libasound2, ALSA is
broken. I kept libasound2, because it's a dependency for audio apps. If
needed I could replace it by a dummy package.
Right now I build kernel 220.127.116.11 to replace my kernel 18.104.22.168-rt31. I
suspect, that when the kernel is installed, ALSA still will be broken.
How can I use ALSA from the kernel?
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: security-warning
- Next by Date: PS/2 mouse vs USB mouse
- Previous by thread: Scripts to break the system (aka, troubleshooting)
- Next by thread: Re: How to use ALSA from the kernel?