Re: [OT] Mice

On 08/06/11 21:32, � wrote:
On Wed, 08 Jun 2011 11:06:16 +0100, Darac Marjal wrote:

On Tue, Jun 07, 2011 at 06:40:14PM +0000, Camaleón wrote: [cut]

<snipped>
As for not working on clear surfaces, consider yourself lucky. Sun
optical mice (e.g. http://www.memoryxsun.com/3701398.html) require a
specific mousepad with a calibrated grid printed on them. The mouse can
only report its movement relative to this grid (rather than relative to
an arbitrary surface as with modern mice).

He, he... from what century is that piece of hardware?

[straight face] Last century.

Nineties?

I think, technically, the Nineties was a "decade" - it just seemed
longer ;-p

Greetings,

Cheers

--
Tuttle? His name's Buttle.
There must be some mistake.

  • Re: optical mice
    ... :> Dear FreeBSD! ... I could live without a wheel, ... :> have experience with optical mice? ... To unsubscribe, ...
    (freebsd-stable)
  • Re: [OT] Mice
    ... specific mousepad with a calibrated grid printed on them. ... I've only recently moved to Optical mice because I used to think I had ... used to touch the desk. ... There must be some mistake. ...
    (Debian-User)
  • email without From: header (was: disassembling machine code)