Re: Re (2): Native Oberon

On 06/08/2011 12:02 PM, peasthope@xxxxxxx wrote:
From: Ron Johnson<ron.l.johnson@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 08 Jun 2011 10:38:28 -0500
And it runs Firefox?

Reference the last topic in this message.
The best it can do is FF on another machine via VNC.

ETHNO can easily be installed from a diskette in an evening.

Diskette? What's that? :)

Then you can see all the details.

My point is that you should expect different OSs to have different features and act differently in certain situations.

corrupt."

  • Re: When ram memory is critical ?
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: how to get 3D acceleration with an intel i7?
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: [OT] Re: OpenOffice.org - how to install additional languages?
    ... If the immigrant speaks an obscure language and the Court can't find an interpreter in a reasonable time, the defendant goes free because of the "speedy trial" clause of the 6th Amendment. ... As the Reconquista of Azatlan proceeds apace, I predict that there will be Spanish-language courts in the Southwest by the time my "tween" children have there children. ... "Neither the wisest constitution nor the wisest laws will secure ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject of "unsubscribe". ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: iceweasel 4 on squeeze?
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Why does Linux crash?