- From: steef <debian.linux@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2011 15:32:00 +0200
bought my self a hp mini-netbook, included windoze7 and a very strong accu, 10 hours of life.
i put sid on an usb-stick, included fluxbox and wicd(-curses).
wifi = (lspci) brcm4313. (type 5.60.350.6)
loaded/installed the according the debian broadcom- (broadcom 43xx wireless drivers) -wiki convenient driver_firmware. the driver should be included in the sid_kernel, so i understood. however: this wifi_driver does not work.
my questions: what did i do wrong if anything (1) ?
broadcom assued a so-called xxx-STA driver (by google) somebody with some experience with this brcm4313 driver for linux (tar.gz) does this one work for my mini_netbook (2) ?
if i find a working driver i can get rid of w7.
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: icedove/yahoo imap: messages marked as read & filters not run on inbox
- Next by Date: Re: Subscription
- Previous by thread: Can't install on an Intel iMac
- Next by thread: Re: broadcom