Re: broadcom

Volkan YAZICI schreef:
IMHO, you have two options:

1. Solve the issue by fixing the drivers supplied by the distribution.
(As others have explained in the previous replies.)

2. Use new brcm80211[1] drivers. For this purpose, I'd make a custom
kernel package (see make-kpkg) using the latest stable kernel
sources, which bundle brcm80211 by default.

Best.

[1] http://linuxwireless.org/en/users/Drivers/brcm80211