Re: Convert * to rmvb

On Mon, 13 Jun 2011 15:20:06 -0500, Antonio Cruz wrote:

I need convert any video format to rmvb. I has been searched but every
post and article it's about convert rmvb to avi. Anyone can help me?

Google points to RealProducer (it seems to be an available version for
linux).

May I ask why use such specific (and guess that also "proprietary")
container? :-?

Greetings,

--
Camaleón

  • Re: Fortune file!
    ... Linux has its problems with packet sniffers certainly; I've got the logs to prove it. ... Seems to be Japanese hackers over here having their fun that's because doing a search for debian and sit0 on google only turned up a japanese page that was very poorly translated by google with this search string in it. ... reinstalled, patched, user data restored from backup and finals projects ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject of "unsubscribe". ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: So much for Skype.
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: .deb / dpkg for dummies
    ... every time since the beginning of my adventure with linux (about ... Sorry, but manpages are long, complicated and discouraging for newbies. ... we can find only thousands of "check google" answers in google. ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: how to select a wireless LAN card supported by kernel 2.4 (and/or 2.6)?
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: [opensuse] Why are there not more using Linux?