Re: Cannot connect to localhost:631
- From: Wayne Topa <linuxtwo@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2011 11:43:29 -0400
On 06/15/2011 09:35 AM, Wayne Topa wrote:
On 06/15/2011 07:38 AM, AG wrote:^hosts.allowOn Wheezy, I have lost the capability of connecting to the CUPS server
via the web-page using localhost:631. The error message is "cannot
connect: connection to the server refused".
I have double-checked /etc/hosts and that seems fine, checking the Net
for help throws up suggestions on changing a setting in cupsd.conf but
the only cupsd.conf file I can find on my system is a binary file in
/var/sbin. I also tried system-config-printer but that didn't help.
I have restarted the CUPS server and can print okay ... just cannot
connect to the server.
Anything else that I can try?
Is localhost allowed in /etc/hosys.allow?
Have to learn to proof read. :-(
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: Translate user names with NFS
- Next by Date: Re: How select the access point manually in a wireless network?
- Previous by thread: Re: Cannot connect to localhost:631
- Next by thread: Re: Cannot connect to localhost:631