Laptop freezes after suspend/resume

Hi,
I am having issues with suspend/resume in my laptop (HP EliteBook 6930p). I
am running Debian Sid with 2.6.39-2-686-pae Linux kernel. After 3 or 4
suspend/resume cycles my laptop freezes during next resume. I dont see any
errors in the kernel log. Is this a known issue? How can I find more info
about what is causing this issue?

Thanks
Damu

Relevant Pages

  • Re: file system for solid state disks
    ... What file system that is already in the linux kernel do people recommend ... I use for my laptop that now contains a solid state disk? ...
    (Linux-Kernel)
  • Re: [RFT] x86 acpi: normalize segment descriptor register on resume
    ... given the Elan revelation. ... I don't know if they do, but I don't know offhand the extent of machines ... I'm just not sure how many suspend/resume cycles people really do ... You usually have to install on a laptop and actually ...
    (Linux-Kernel)
  • file system for solid state disks
    ... What file system that is already in the linux kernel do people recommend ... I use for my laptop that now contains a solid state disk? ...
    (Linux-Kernel)
  • Re: [opensuse] Seriously thinking to switch to LinuxMint 15
    ... power-management for laptop. ... this kind of stuff is all managed by the Linux Kernel. ... It has nothing to do with which Distro you are using. ... Its Milk in Plastic Bottles vs Milk in Paper cartons. ...
    (SuSE)