Re: Almost everyday a new issue: this time Amarok
- From: lee <lee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 19 Jun 2011 18:41:09 +0200
AG <computing.account@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
Today a new issue reared its ugly head. I installed, using
safe-update from the Update Manager in GNOME, on a wheezy
installation, Amarok .
When I go to run Amarok, it crashes. This is the output:
this ... any ideas?
How about purging amarok, removing all configuration files that may be
left in your home directory and install it with aptitude?
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: Not authorized to mount flash drive with normal account
- Next by Date: [solved] How to get rid of the 'Wastebasket' and other icons on the GNOME2 desktop? Re: debian-user-digest Digest V2011 #1179
- Previous by thread: Almost everyday a new issue: this time Amarok
- Next by thread: Re: Almost everyday a new issue: this time Amarok