Re: [OT] Google search default lang.

On Monday 20 June 2011 13:55:43 Scott Ferguson wrote:
Chrome => spanner_thingie => Options => Under the hood => Location => Do
not allow any site to track my physical location

Seems not to be available in the GB version (and yes, Google has, I now
realise, customised mine to British English). I wonder why they think that
people speaking US English are going to be more paranoid than those of us
this side of the pond????

Lisi

  • Re: [OT] KDM No Longer In KDE ?!?
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Icedove Tab Bar - Ugly
    ... Icedove Tab Bar - Ugly ... On 22/12/11 21:53, Scott Ferguson wrote: ... and modify to suit - or put it out of it's ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject of "unsubscribe". ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Latest iceweasel - package kept back
    ... Scott Ferguson wrote: ... That's stupid; Why didn't the backports didn't do the job properly? ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Threading
    ... Scott Ferguson wrote: ... is not one "bit" smaller than all the individual messages - it's no ... Aren't many of the many headers not repeated per each digest ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Accented chars in filenames issue
    ... Scott Ferguson wrote: ... Broadband Solutions now including VoIP ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject of "unsubscribe". ... Trouble? ...
    (Debian-User)