Accented chars in filenames issue
- From: Raffaele Morelli <raffaele.morelli@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2011 12:05:17 +0200
I am experiencing serious problems with my external HD, I can't create/write
filenames containing accented chars, especially when copying music from my
amarok collection (as you can guess a lor of brazilian, french and
italian music has plenty of accented chars in filenames).
Is it a locale problem? I have got all locales installed, my default is
it_IT@euro. Tried with utf8 and others with no success.
Any suggestion is appreciated.
*L'unica speranza di catarsi, ammesso che ne esista una, resta affidata
all'istinto di ribellione, alla rivolta non isterilita in progetti, alla
protesta violenta e viscerale.*
- Prev by Date: Re: Debian wheezy：machine auto booted after poweroff
- Next by Date: Re: Screensaver/power management that is able to recognise videos
- Previous by thread: "Architecture not supported" problem
- Next by thread: Re: Accented chars in filenames issue