Re: Threading

On 25/06/11 02:38, Celejar wrote:
On Wed, 22 Jun 2011 22:04:24 +1000
Scott Ferguson <prettyfly.productions@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

If someone feels the need to subscribe to the "digest" version - which
is not one "bit" smaller than all the individual messages - it's no

It's not? Aren't many of the many headers not repeated per each digest
element?

Celejar

Is that a question? If so I "assume" the answer is yes - though I fail
to see any relevance to the subject unless the intention is to "flip
turtles".
Are you asking me to subscribe to both forms in order to provide
meaningful metrics? If so to what end?

Cheers

--
I'm tired of this back-slapping "Isn't humanity neat?" bullsh#t. We're a
virus with shoes, okay? That's all we are.

  • Re: Threading
    ... is not one "bit" smaller than all the individual messages - it's no ... Aren't many of the many headers not repeated per each digest ... foffl.sourceforge.net - Feeds OFFLine, an offline RSS/Atom aggregator ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: [SLE] Please Unsubscribe Me. Thanx.
    ... Because people top-posting would then mail "your" unsubscribe address to ... With those standarized headers, list aware mail clients can add hot ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: robomod@news.nic.it