- From: Scott Ferguson <prettyfly.productions@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2011 13:24:01 +1000
On 25/06/11 02:38, Celejar wrote:
On Wed, 22 Jun 2011 22:04:24 +1000
Scott Ferguson <prettyfly.productions@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
If someone feels the need to subscribe to the "digest" version - which
is not one "bit" smaller than all the individual messages - it's no
It's not? Aren't many of the many headers not repeated per each digest
Is that a question? If so I "assume" the answer is yes - though I fail
to see any relevance to the subject unless the intention is to "flip
Are you asking me to subscribe to both forms in order to provide
meaningful metrics? If so to what end?
I'm tired of this back-slapping "Isn't humanity neat?" bullsh#t. We're a
virus with shoes, okay? That's all we are.
~ Bill Hicks
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: virtualbox cannot see USB anymore
- Next by Date: Re: No more GRUB legacy at install time since wheezy?
- Previous by thread: Re: Threading
- Next by thread: Re: Threading