Default paper size in LibreOffice
- From: Rick Thomas <rbthomas@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2011 20:04:40 -0400
I've tried everything I can think of, but every time I create a new document in LibreOffice Writer it wants to print on A4 paper. I'm in the US and everything else uses US-Letter paper. As I understand it, the accepted way to set this is with "dpkg-reconfigure libpaper1". But this has no effect on LibreOffice.
To reproduce the problem:
In Gnome go to the "Applications->Office->LibreOffice Writer" menu.
In the new document window, go to "File->Print" menu, click on the "General" tab, click on the "Properties" button. Notice that it says "A4" for paper size.
If I change that, I can print on Letter paper OK. But the next time I open a document, I get the same thing.
What's the magic I'm missing?
I've googled; I've searched the help documentation, I've found lots of suggestions. but none that work...
Thanks in advance!
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: How to log inbound IPs on telnet connection?
- Next by Date: Re: Default paper size in LibreOffice
- Previous by thread: How to log inbound IPs on telnet connection?
- Next by thread: Re: Default paper size in LibreOffice