Re: Running Squeeze on a 2 GB usb stick?
- From: Mihamina Rakotomandimby <mihamina@xxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2011 19:54:14 +0300
On Tue, 28 Jun 2011 12:47:39 -0400
Stephen Allen <marathon.durandal@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi - I have a work laptop with Windows and since it tracks basically
everything I do, I'd like to install Squeeze to a 2 GB usb stick I
have laying around so I can boot to that instead of the internal
hdd for personal use. [...]
Am I silly to think I'll be able to do this on 2 GB? The laptop
has 4 GB RAM so I'm not worried about swap space.
I did this myself Mark,
I made this on a 1GB stick, with several dozen of this hardware:
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: My CD and DVD are messed up
- Next by Date: Re: Copying a bootable CD
- Previous by thread: Re: Running Squeeze on a 2 GB usb stick?
- Next by thread: FiiO E7 USB headphone Amplifier -- no sound