Wheezy, KDE & autostart

I've got a problem with my KDE 4.6 on wheezy.

At beginning of session, it always starts iceodve, even if there is no
.desktop file in .kde/Autostart (and thus no icedove idem in System
Settings -> startup & shutdown -> autostart)

I do not use session saving, so where could the invocation of icedove be ?

(and a find -L .kde -type f -print0|xargs -0 grep -i icedove did not
give anything, nor the same invocation in .local)

  • Re: Wheezy, KDE & autostart
    ... .desktop file in .kde/Autostart (and thus no icedove idem in System ... I do not use session saving, so where could the invocation of icedove be ... Yep, create a new user account and try from there, you can remove it ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
    ... .desktop file in .kde/Autostart (and thus no icedove idem in System ... I do not use session saving, so where could the invocation of icedove be ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...