- From: Hugo Vanwoerkom <hvw59601@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 07 Jul 2011 09:18:42 -0500
Sthu Deus wrote:
Good time of the day.
plenty of missing in Debian 6 language packages w/ the updated program
Can't it be easily backported to D6 ones it is in Ubuntu?
I would like to do it myself, but I never did that.
Could you rephrase what the problem is with tesseract?
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- From: Sthu Deus
- Prev by Date: RE: bash script fails in squeeze
- Next by Date: Re: Youtube flash not working
- Previous by thread: Tesseract...
- Next by thread: Re: Tesseract...