Re: Tesseract...

Sthu Deus wrote:
Good time of the day.

Here are:

https://launchpad.net/~nutznboltz/+archive/tesseract/+sourcepub/1729019/+listing-archive-extra

plenty of missing in Debian 6 language packages w/ the updated program
itself.

Can't it be easily backported to D6 ones it is in Ubuntu?

I would like to do it myself, but I never did that.

Could you rephrase what the problem is with tesseract?
In Squeeze?

Hugo

  • software breaks software (Re: alsa-base breaks linux-sound-base)
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Adobe Acrobat Reader
    ... >> Forgive me if I am missing something obvious but why cant you just ... > Because it's not part of Debian, nor is it in the contrib or non-free ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@lists.debian.org ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Tesseract...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: editing menus
    ... Very handy and faster than editing files by hand. ... see no such buttons in Debian. ... What am I missing? ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Desktop user: Etch or the next testing?