Re: mlocate db update disabled

For a computer not running round the clock there is the "anacron" package.
--
Best regards,
Jörg-Volker.

  • Re: Keeping more up to date than Lenny, safely?
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: apt pinning confusion
    ... Pin: release o=Debian, a=experimental ... subject of "unsubscribe". ... Trouble? ... downgrade of the package ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: phpmyadmin
    ... I just don't really understand what is going on as the same server will serve up other php pages, but phpmyadmin seems only able to serve html pages. ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject of "unsubscribe". ... Trouble? ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: [OT] Something about google search
    ... here" and "Finish your custom links.." ... Best regards, ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ... Trouble? ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Hosting advice
    ... but I'm not a big fan of GoDaddy. ... offers a Linux OS, preferably Debian, and PostgreSQL or MySQL, again ... May I trouble you good people for suggestions that meet these needs? ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)