Re: gnome-mplayer does not play videos in the correct aspect ratio
- From: Camaleón <noelamac@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2011 19:31:00 +0200
El 2011-07-11 a las 16:26 -0400, Eden escribió:
(resending to the list)
On Sun, Jul 10, 2011 at 9:39 AM, Camaleón <noelamac@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I have tried it in the terminal as you can see from my terminal output:
eltume@G41M-ES2l:~$ mplayer -vo gl /home/eltume/Videos/Super (2010).avi
bash: syntax error near unexpected token `('.
I'm afraid you need to enclose the file in quotes:
mplayer -vo gl "/home/eltume/Videos/Super (2010).avi"
I've tried chaning the aspect ratio. I will try using mplayer and not
gnome-mplayer to play the video.
Yep, in the end it's mplayer that makes all the hard job :-)
When I play via mplayer the resolution is perfect. It completely fullscreen.
The playback on the other hand is terrible. It freezes and goes in slow
motion. So is there a way I can get the resolution and playback to work in
Mmmm, couldn't be that gnome-mplayer detects that the current resolution
can cause errors in playback and automatically switches into a more
sensible one to prevent the video slowness?
In addition, have you tried by running gnome-mplayer from console with
"-v" (verbose) switch?
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: partimage partition size
- Next by Date: Re: Printing problem jpeg file size gets multiplied???
- Previous by thread: Re: gnome-mplayer does not play videos in the correct aspect ratio
- Next by thread: gnome-mplayer does not play videos in the correct aspect ratio