Re: KDE shortcut keys
- From: Andreas Weber <aendu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2011 21:17:21 +0200
Thanks Scott, appreciate your input, but it didn't. Unfortunately: "Been
there, done that, ...".
On 2011-07-12 16:28, Scott Ferguson wrote:
Try this - it may help:-
This worked for some time. Then the problem with the calculator key came
up suddenly, so the hack of
was necessary, as it is mentioned on several spot (I STFW for long). In
the end, I came to my already mentioned solution which does just what I
want, all the time.
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: Does IPv6 preclude use of a NAT gateway?
- Next by Date: Re: partimage partition size
- Previous by thread: Re: KDE shortcut keys
- Next by thread: What is the recommended way to upgrade from grub-legacy to grub2