Re: secured pdf
- From: Tarek Soliman <tarek-spam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2011 11:40:18 -0500
On Thu, Jul 14, 2011 at 03:14:29PM +0000, Camaleón wrote:
On Thu, 14 Jul 2011 20:39:43 +0800, lina wrote:
I want to take a note (mainly take some essential copy) from a secured
pdf, which prevent copying.
In this situation, how can I handle it.
Evince and Okular can bypass some of the low security measures so just
open the PDF file with them and save a copy of the PDF. The resulting
file should be freely editable.
Also, if the security of the file allows printing, you can use a PDF
printer to get a "clean" copy (though not sure if this will preserve the
If the original PDF uses strong encryption or a specific DRM set, you can
be in a problem :-)
If all else fails, OCR a screenshot.
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: [ 7.129981] CPU0: Temperature above threshold, cpu clock throttled (total events = 74)
- Next by Date: Re: vimdiff
- Previous by thread: Re: secured pdf
- Next by thread: Re: secured pdf