Re: vimdiff

On Thu, Jul 14, 2011 at 05:26:29AM -0400, shawn wilson wrote:
On Jul 12, 2011 7:37 PM, "Jochen Schulz" <ml@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Default zsh and I never care to change stuff like that.
Really? Was this ever the case with debian?
--
Tarek

  • Re: security (malware) issues in Linux bases OSes
    ... Debian had been disrupted, and it wasn't disrupted. ... Care to elaborate a bit? ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: locale broken
    ... Would you care to explain your rationale for this? ... Is it merely the debian way, ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Chromium 11 on Debian 6.0.1 Stable
    ... if it's only from Debian). ... Anyone who estimates his/her security should care. ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Desktop user: Etch or the next testing?
    (Debian-User)
  • RE: Which IM, blog and email service are best for debian users?