How to unselect packages selected for deinstall using dpkg or aptitude?

Hi,

I have a lot of packages selected for deinstall find in aptitude
interactive mode. How can I set to install state of these packages from
commandline? In aptitude interactive mode this is a lot of work.

--
Regards, Pal
<http://csanyi-pal.info>

  • Re: Beta-3 Etch install avoiding commandline?
    ... Aptitude is an Ncurses application as you say. ... The Debian manual recommends using aptitude commands instead of apt-get commands. ... I was referring to the _commandline_ use of either aptitude or apt-get. ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject of "unsubscribe". ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Remove Evolution
    ... I've just never got the hang of using aptitude in ... interactive mode, even with most people considering that it's *easier*. ... I use aptitude from my shell, ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: dependency based boot sequencing
    ... After all we use nice tool called aptitude :-) ... I tend to use interactive mode with "l". ... refereshing to find these tricks for command line scripting in current ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Remove Evolution
    ... aptitude in interactive mode, ... I use aptitude from my shell, ... Packages number may be large, possibly tens of thousands, and this ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • RE: Strange things going on in Sid
    ... Strange things going on in Sid ... I find that aptitude is useful only in interactive mode. ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)