Re: How to unselect packages selected for deinstall using dpkg or aptitude?
- From: Sven Joachim <svenjoac@xxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2011 20:24:48 +0200
On 2011-07-21 11:37 +0200, Csanyi Pal wrote:
I have a lot of packages selected for deinstall find in aptitude
interactive mode. How can I set to install state of these packages from
commandline? In aptitude interactive mode this is a lot of work.
Actions -> Cancel pending actions undoes the selections. Not sure if
this is all what you want.
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: Backup Software
- Next by Date: Re: How do you save passwords for Git/GitHub?
- Previous by thread: How to unselect packages selected for deinstall using dpkg or aptitude?
- Next by thread: Overwriting a 4096 byte sector harddisk drive with random data