Re: 32bit vs 64bit
- From: Ralf Mardorf <ralf.mardorf@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2011 08:38:01 +0200
-------- Forwarded Message --------
From: Brad Alexander <storm16@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Debian-user List <debian-user@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: 32bit vs 64bit
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2011 16:57:26 -0400
means I would be without the machine for the duration of the build
No time to read all replies, perhaps somebody else already mentioned it
or there might be a better solution for your needs.
I recommend to additionally install a 64-bit Debian and if everything is
ok for the new install delete the 32-bit Debian and resize the
partitions. OTOH why not having/keeping two installs? LightScribe etc.?
I've got 4 OS (all Linux) installed.
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: rsync backup question
- Next by Date: Re: rsync backup question
- Previous by thread: Re: 32bit vs 64bit
- Next by thread: rsync backup question