Re: network-manager, no desktop no network

On Thu, 28 Jul 2011 18:39:15 +0000, Walter Hurry wrote:

. . . How can I get wireless
network for the machine, not for the gnome desktop alone?

Check the 'Available to all users' box in the settings dialog for the
connection.

Thanks a lot!

--
Tong (remove underscore(s) to reply)
http://xpt.sourceforge.net/techdocs/

  • [Solved] Re: ISP has screwed up smtp for me...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: slow internet
    ... It is by default settings your connection with appropriate MTU ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject of "unsubscribe". ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: can I define a default printer in firefox? how?