Re: kernel 3.0 : shutdown issue
- From: Jerome BENOIT <g6299304p@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2011 22:41:39 +0200
On 28/07/11 17:32, lina wrote:
On Thu, Jul 28, 2011 at 2:56 PM, Jerome BENOIT<g6299304p@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:Hello List:
I have just installed kernel 3.0.0 on my Squeeze box (with some Wheezy
while shutdown process works well with kernel 2.6.39 ,
it gets into troubles with kernel 3.0.0.
What's kind of trouble. you may wanna be more specific.
You are right.
I tried 3.0.0 on Wheezy. So far so good.
Thanks for the feed-back.
Finally I figure out the issue:
it appears that the trouble comes from chrony .
I will dig it.
Sorry for the noise,
In fact, I do not where to look.
Any hints is welcome,
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject
of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: network-manager, no desktop no network
- Next by Date: Re: installing debian from USB... IS IT POSSIBLE?
- Previous by thread: Re: kernel 3.0 : shutdown issue
- Next by thread: Life Gold Coast Magazine Issue 316 Out Now