Re: pointing Local Folders in icedove to /var/spool/mail/x

On Thu, 28 Jul 2011 17:23:27 +0200, Andreas Berglund wrote:

I would like to point Local Folders in icedove to
/var/spool/mail/my_spool_file but when I try it's greyed out, it doesn't
seem to be a permission problem. Anyone have any suggestions?

Hum... IIRC, this can be easily done by adding a new account of the
"movemail" type.

Greetings,

--
Camaleón

  • RE: Emails [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]
    ... work (therefore had no access to my WORK email account), and frankly, ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ... Trouble? ... Organisation and is subject to the jurisdiction of section 70 of the ...
    (Debian-User)
  • list issues [was: Re: My fellow (Debian) Linux users ...]
    ... do be aware that as of mid-last week, any messages sent from a yahoo mail account are pretty likely to bounce from other yahoo accounts, rcn, hotmail, comcast, and other large mail systems. ... These problems lead to the unsubscription from the following lists: ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject of "unsubscribe". ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: OE newsgroup .dbx file name BUG
    ... subscribe the same newsgroup "szGroupName" under news ... Subscribe the newsgroup "szGroupName" under news account A ... Unsubscribe one of them, close OE, the "szGroupName.dbx" file is ...
  • Re: OE newsgroup .dbx file name BUG
    ... unsubscribe "microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress". ... | account, newsgroup and dbx removed]. ... OE has a bug with newsgroup dbx file name. ...
  • Re: [OT] Is there a policy regarding subscrjbers with challenge/respo nse mail filters?
    ... Unsubscribe while you're on vacation. ... It's obnoxious to send this kind of spam to strangers on mailing lists. ... use that for your mailing lists, rather than your work account. ...
    (perl.beginners)