Re: Error message from apt-get installation

On 31/07/11 19:06, Sharon Kimble wrote:
Processing triggers for man-db ...
No protocol specified
frontend: cannot connect to X server

# dpkg --get-selections readline-common
readline-common install

If you do get the above result try:-
#dpkg-reconfigure debconf

I'm guessing your are running KDE...

Cheers

--
“Anybody can be a bum; all it takes is the right girl, the right bar and
the right friends, and you are well… your buddies will see you off.

  • Re: cannot load color "black"
    ... Thx for your experience. ... I have installed openoffice recently, ... I am using a NCD X-Terminal on a local lan as my terminal server, ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • RE: Cant reboot after update
    ... Kernel panic-not syncing: VFS: unable to mount root fs on ... server in our server room just after I started a normal reboot, ... etch host running on a Dell PowerEdge 2450 server. ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: psad, aptitude, man, mutt, all suddenly broken on my Lenny server. Im very concerned.