Looking for a package management GUI in KDE

Hi,

I am a untity / gnome3 refugee, have installed KDE 4.4.5 on Debian 6
but am totally stumped looking for a package management GUI, something
equivalent to synaptic for QT ?

I am struggling with aptitude and would like something friendlier.

Many thanks in advance

Cheers

Dave

  • Re: getting gnome out of xfce4 in debian
    ... think of is to reinstall using the Debian xfce4 iso and add the gnome ... As Doug would say, start Aptitude ... Registered Linux User #454138 ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: How can I refresh Etch completely?
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Apt-Get or Aptitude
    ... aptitude are the lack of "source" functionality and my inability to spell ... The best reason, to me, to change, is the CUI. ... recommends and suggests for each package. ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: package management begins to annoy me
    ... Yes, you're using aptitude. ... It gives more information than apt-get and, as this poster ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: troubles with aptitude [solved]
    ... So I decided to remove TeXLive again and install Tetex, but now aptitude ... Removing dvipdfmx ... ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...