Re: Fwd: Billion 7800N

On Thu, 18 Aug 2011 13:54:13 +1000, Heddle Weaver wrote:

On 16 August 2011 22:12, Camaleón <noelamac@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

(...)

--2011-08-16 06:08:23-- (try: 3) http://192.168.1.254/ Connecting
to 192.168.1.254:80... failed: Connection timed out. Retrying.

Hum... are you sure your router is still at "192.168.1.254"?

Now I'm getting this from /sbin/ifconfig:

(...)

Wait... what are those "pppx" connections? Where are they coming from?
Are you using another device to get connected on Internet?

And I can't see the address anywhere. Also, according to the manual, the
mask address is supposed to be 225.25.225.0

There is something evil happening.
I can't actually remember adjusting anything, yet the connection, far
from good, is the best I've had so far.

The above data is very clear: your ethernet device has lost (again) its
configuration. what I dunno is what are the remainder ppp connections :-?

Can you explain how did you connect your windows computer to Internet?
What steps did you follow? Maybe this way we can understand what is going
on...

Greetings,

--
Camaleón

  • T1 ...,
    ... t1 internet connection ... price of t1 ...
    (rec.org.sca)
  • Re: What does the "Configure email and Internet Connection Wizard"
    ... > the CEICW does (listed under "Configure Email and Internet Connection ... > Configure E-mail and Internet Connection Wizard is designed to correctly ... > configure settings for your network, firewall, secure Web site, and e-mail ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: What does the "Configure email and Internet Connection Wizard"
    ... Understanding the Configure E-mail and Internet Connection WizardThe ... Configure E-mail and Internet Connection Wizard is designed to correctly ... configure settings for your network, firewall, secure Web site, and e-mail ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • RE: Bandwidth hit in natd/ipfw on 4.4-RELEASE
    ... This switch is for alteration of outgoing packets based on RFC 1918. ... between your FBSD box and the Internet, that you examine them, as I have ... I don't think a single day's gone by without a connection ... To unsubscribe, ...
    (freebsd-questions)
  • Re: Serious Security Issue in Windows XP SP2s Firewall
    ... Subject: AW: Serious Security Issue in Windows XP SP2's Firewall ... If you update a WinXP SP-1 with enabled Internet ... Connection Firewall ...
    (Focus-Microsoft)