Re: Want to adopt an orphan package but don't know what to do
- From: Scott Ferguson <prettyfly.productions@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2011 19:50:23 +1000
On 29/08/11 17:53, H Xu wrote:
I want to adopt an orphan package but I don't know what should I do to
make myself granted to do that. Could anyone offer me some help?
If it's listed here:-
If there's no an existing bug report for the package, create one, then adopt it.
I haven't tried this, but was considering doing so last year - the process may have changed since then. I'm assuming you have some knowledge of packaging.
"I've got a bathtub and an imagination, I'm staying indoors this summer.
That way I can listen to music that I like."
— Bill Hicks
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: Why does CUPS recommend Samba?
- Next by Date: Re: securing the system, stopping unnecessary services and closing open ports.
- Previous by thread: Want to adopt an orphan package but don't know what to do
- Next by thread: Why does CUPS recommend Samba?