Nook Reader on Debian PC?

I have a pdf text which is hard to read. It occurred to me to try
installing the Nook reader to see if it would improve visibility. The
Barnes & Noble web site has downloads for Windows, Mac, iPads and
Android tablets and phones. I downloaded the Windows version and
installed it with Wine but have not got it working correctly as yet.

Has anybody already done this?

  • Re: I cant access any of the programmes on xp.
    ... > only tht but I also request the downloads to be received ... You can perform a Repair install which will leave all of your data and files ... To set up Windows XP now, ... To quit Setup without installing Windows XP, ...
  • Re: Nook Reader on Debian PC?
    ... installing the Nook reader to see if it would improve visibility. ... Barnes& Noble web site has downloads for Windows, Mac, iPads and ... You might want to check what fonts the pdf requires - it may be it doesn't use embedded fonts - in which case it will pick from your system fonts. ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Nook Reader on Debian PC?
    ... installing the Nook reader to see if it would improve visibility. ... Barnes& Noble web site has downloads for Windows, Mac, iPads and ... Android tablets and phones. ... subject of "unsubscribe". ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Installation
    ... ensuing understanding on how this stuff works) is a "must" for every ... For installing Windows "from scratch" I'd say the requirements are pretty ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Update repeatedly fails
    ... Next time you have problems with downloads from Microsoft you need to ... Windows Update, Review your Update History and click on the Failed Icon ... existed) from MVP Mow Green who stated that installing version 5.7 of ... I was NOT trying to download SP3. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics)