Re: Rsync fails on copying large file [SOLVED]
- From: Alan Chandler <alan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2011 16:16:13 +0100
On 31/08/11 12:29, Alan Chandler wrote:
After several failed attempts I replaced the :: method with a single
colon one (ie uses ssh) and it works perfectly.
So either there is a setting I need in rsyncd.conf or there is a bug in
this form of the protocol?
It turns out to be a timeout problem in rsyncd.conf I had set a timeout of 10 minutes on the daemon, and it turns out not to have been long enough.
I increased it to 30 minutes, and my copy now completes OK.
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: Nook Reader on Debian PC?
- Next by Date: Re: mailto links not working in Iceweasel 5
- Previous by thread: Re: Rsync fails on copying large file
- Next by thread: Installation on a new laptop.