Re: [OT] Re: unsuscribe
- From: Lisi <lisi.reisz@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2011 15:51:07 +0100
On Thursday 01 September 2011 15:25:56 Camaleón wrote:
My guess is that non-subscribers users (like me) do receive the footer
appended at their messages but subscribed users do not. But this is not a
scientific statement, just a wild theory I concluded by observing the
messages that reach the list.
Sorry to kybosh your theory, Camaleón, but I am subscribed and I usually (I
would have said always, but I just checked) get the footers. :-)
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: How does apt select and priotize translations?
- Next by Date: Re: [OT] Re: unsuscribe
- Previous by thread: Re: [OT] Re: unsuscribe
- Next by thread: Re: [OT] Re: unsuscribe